Scope of application
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of the Site “www.grupomarquesdelatrio.com” (hereinafter the “Site”), meaning all the pages and their contents owned by HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. which are accessed through the domain name <grupomarquesdelatrio.com> and its subdomains.
The use of the Site attributes the condition of User of the same and implies acceptance of all conditions included in this Legal Notice. In the event that the User does not agree, he/she must refrain from using the Site.
HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time the contents, information, terms of the Site, use policies, privacy policies and other legal notices.
The User agrees to carefully read this Legal Notice each time he/she intends to use the Site, since the Site and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be subject to change.
The user may request the present conditions. If you would like us to send them to you in another format, please request it in the comments section when placing your order.
Ownership of the website
The owner of this Site is:
HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. with address at Ctra. De Logroño NA-134, km. 86.2, C.P. 31587, de Mendavia (Navarra), and CIF: B 31750573.
- The Mercantile Registry of Navarra. Volume 906, folio 129, page NA18345, first inscription dated May 9, 2002, journal 2002 and entry 2979.
- The Sanitary Registry nº 30.09642/NA, granted by the Ministry of Health and Consumption on 27-09-2005.
- Bottler’s Register No. 31/42139 granted by the Control Board of the D.O.Ca. Rioja on 11-09-2007.
- Agricultural Industry Register No. 15-A-110-00042139, granted by the Government of Navarra on 11-09-2013.
You can contact us at the following telephone numbers or e-mail: Tfno: 941380057, e-mail: email@example.com
Contact us using the contact form or by calling 948 379 994 during the following hours:
Monday to Thursday from 8:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 17:30. Friday from 8:00 to 14:00.
In the e-mail you will receive confirming your order will appear the number assigned to it, which will serve to identify it when requesting more information.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual property rights of this site are owned by HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L., or by third parties from whom it has authorization when necessary.
Under no circumstances does access to the Site imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation, in whole or in part, of the content of the Site constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. Likewise, all trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Site are protected by law.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Site, as well as any damage caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L., may give rise to the exercise of the corresponding legal actions and, if applicable, to the liabilities arising from said exercise.
In the event that the products in our online store are subject to Intellectual Property protection, HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. guarantees that it is authorized to manage the acquisition and collection of the product from the consumer.
Exclusion of liability
The content, programs, information and/or advice expressed on this Site should be understood as merely indicative. HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. is in no way responsible for the effectiveness or accuracy of the same, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with the Users who make use of them, since they are the ones who shall decide at their own discretion the opportunity of the same.
This Site may publish content provided by third parties or companies. HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. shall not be liable for the truthfulness and accuracy thereof, and shall be exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with the Users who make use thereof.
- HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. reserves the right to modify the content of the Site without prior notice and without any limitation whatsoever.
- Likewise, it declines any responsibility for possible damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and/or continuity of this Site and the services offered therein.
- HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the website that may cause alterations to your computer system.
- HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. declines any contractual or extra-contractual liability to Users who make use of it and suffer damages of any nature caused by computer viruses or computer elements of any kind.
- HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. declines any liability for the services that may be provided on the Site by third parties.
- HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other sites linked to this one.
- HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. does not control or exercise any type of supervision over third-party websites. We advise users to act with caution and to consult any legal conditions set forth on said websites.
Users who send any type of information to HACIENDA Y VIÑEDOS MARQUES DEL ATRIO, S.L. undertake to ensure that it is truthful and does not violate any third party rights or current legislation.